Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 27 - vertigo

A friend forwarded me this video about how Dr. Terry Wahls healed her MS through the Paleo Diet - http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/TEDxIowaCity-Dr-Terry-Wahls-Min. I am amazed! It really makes you wonder what the priorities of this country/people are. To support big pharma business in all ways possible? I have friends who would rather pop a pill or have surgery to heal themselves than eat the right foods. Waaah? Why not support local farmers and health through FOOD? That is where the future is - in small sustainable communities with self-sufficient food sources and cooperative living arrangements.

On a slightly related topic, I am suffering from vertigo. I'm not sure how the paleo diet is going to fix it, but I'll investigate. I think I have some low grade sinus BS happening that is making my world spin a bit. Happy Day 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment