Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10 - On repeat

Honestly, I'm not sure why this isn't getting easier. I feel like I'm on repeat. I want chocolate and wine (actually whiskey today) at some point each and every day. WTF? I am also extra tired today from last night's adventure, so perhaps that has thrown me off a bit. I was so jazzed when I got home from shooting I couldn't fall asleep until about midnight and then I woke up before the alarm at 5:00am.

Regardless, I thought my lunch would solve all the world's problems (see picture), but alas it did not...

I am frustrated and annoyed with my cravings. Sometimes I can work it out at CrossFit - but tonight, I've got to tell you, was not one of those nights. The WOD really just added to my frustration -- stupid pull ups and hand stand push ups.

I was so annoyed when I got home I shoveled pumpkin seeds in my face. I realize I need to take it easy on stuff like that, but it felt good, dammit! I can't believe it's only day 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment