I mentioned to Joe how sad it is to remember that I used to be in this place constantly. The flare ups used to put me in bed though and this is a far cry from that. After experiencing life without this mess, my tolerance for pain and fatigue is much less. I keep hearing Dr. Seton, my rheumatologist, in my head yelling - "take the methotrexate too!" Eh....
The sage wisdom from Joe is that I am ahead of the RA, but not far enough. I need to continue eating clean and double my fish oil intake (for no more than two weeks) to see if that helps at all.
Christy asked me what I was going to eat first after this is over. Funny....I didn't really have a craving for anything in particular. I said wine though. Probably not wine...probably some of Damema's limoncello that has been steeping in front of my face for the last 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment