On a different note - a shameless plug...
If you're reading this and are in the area - CrossFit MASS is expanding.
The first 3 weeks of both class times will be geared for people new to CrossFit (or those who have just been away for awhile).
Still not sure if this is for for you? Try one of the free intro sessions. There will be one each Tuesday night at 6pm. Please be sure to reserve a spot by emailing joe at joe@crossfitmass.com, as the sizes of the sessions are limited.
If you're not in the area and are reading this - get thee to a CrossFit gym. You can find one close by you: http://map.crossfit.com/ .
Some things to consider in selecting a CrossFit gym (aka 'box'). If you feel judged or like you don't fit in, find another box. If you don't like the vibe or the trainers, try another box. If there isn't an on-ramp program try another box. I'm not expert and honestly I lucked out with the first place I tried. Just know that not all CrossFit gyms are created equal and you have a choice.
Not that I would actually do it, but there's only one "box" in the MKE area.
ReplyDeleteAlso, keep on keeping on with the blog. I want to know when you can do bad ass feats appropriate for Festivus.
Hmmm...opportunities abound.
ReplyDelete