While this blog was initially created to keep me honest and on track during my 30 day challenge, I do think I will keep it up, though not every day. I do envision myself doing 100% Paleo 2-3 times a year and the rest of the time will be 80%. Also, I'm heading to CrossFit Level I trainer certification in March! (So excited!!)
If you've been keeping up with this blog, you may recall that another goal I set out for myself was to start tapering the citalopram. Since I've been feeling so euphoric I thought that now is as good a time as any. I'm on day 2 of the first phase of this endeavor. So far so good, I think. Damema asked me if I was cranky today though. I don't feel cranky.
I can't believe it is day 20. I'm going to need to start planning an exit strategy. I'm not looking to add grains back in, but I think I will try half and half again in my coffee. It is amazing how flexible and adaptive we are. I think about the cravings that drove me crazy during the first 13 days of this challenge and I no longer have a physical response. It is much easier to make good decisions when you have that space.
No comments:
Post a Comment