Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's the end of the world as you know it.

Vacation.  Aaaah...the sun shining down on my face.  The sound of waves crashing against the shore.  I feel a little like this is it.  This is the end of my life.  At the same time I'm grateful and looking forward to the next phase.  I saw cute parents toting their young kids around Key West watching them transfer sea water and sand between locations.  I watched angry babies only wanting to hang tightly to their daddy's hands while strolling down the beach.  I listened to the excited cries of kids at the pool as their parents tossed them into the water.  Yes, life is going to change.  I'm anxious.  I'm nervous.  I'm excited.  I'm afraid.  Most of all, I can't wait to meet our little boy.

Bring on 2013.  This is going to be like no other year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment